Our Work in Industrial Settings
Stone and Sons is a leader in industrial electrical design, installation, and repair. Our mission is to become the only company you will ever need to contact for all of your projects.
We have one of the most experienced and skilled teams of electrical designers and engineers in the region.
We provide our clients with 100% satisfaction not only in the quality of our workmanship, but in our being able to meet their electrical needs while staying in budget.
Design and Development
Along with all of the above services our team of highly experienced engineers will work with to create a complete plan of action, including the required engineering drawings to meet our customer's exact needs.
From start to finish Stone and Sons is there for you. Let us be the last electrical contractor you ever call!
We offer a range of services including but not limited to:
- All work associated with the installation of complete electrical systems including conduit, cable tray, wire, terminations, fixtures, and receptacles.
- Control Systems, complete installation of raceways & wiring, point to point checkout and programming.
- Fire Alarm Systems.
- Security Systems.
- Installation of Low, Medium, and High Voltage transformers, Switchgear, Motor Control Centers, Variable/Adjustable Frequency Drives, and Starters; all up to and including 15KV.
- Standby Power Systems for 120/240V systems, 480V systems, 5KV systems, 15KV systems; including manual or automatic transfer switching and/or paralleling of system with standby power system.
- Instrumentation, including installation, calibration, plumbing and wiring of instruments.
- Furnishing and complete installation of site lighting and high-mast lighting, including erection of poles in excess of 195 feet.